- The Promoter is City Beach, 1 Marine Drive, Wollongong, NSW 2500. Tel: 02 4228 3188 website: www.citybeach.events (ABN: 18462921186)
- Promotional Period opens Sunday 19th March 2017 at 10am and closes Sunday 19th March 2017 at 2pm.
3. Entrants must be aged at least 18 years and over.
4. Entry is restricted to residents of New South Wales.
5. In order to enter a participant must complete an entry form at the City Beach Wedding Expo on Sunday 19th March between 10am and 2pm and enter the form into the barrel on display at the expo.
6. By entering the promotion the Participant is opting-in to receive marketing and promotional material from City Beach, this information will not be shared with third party agencies.
7. One winner will be selected from the entries received, on Monday 20th March, 2017 at 11am at City Beach, 1 Marine Drive, Wollongong, NSW 2500.
8. The winner of the prize will be notified by the email address provided on the entry form before 5pm on Tuesday 21st March, 2017.
9. Once City Beach has notified the winner and the winner has confirmed their acceptance of the prize, the winner will be announced on the City Beach Facebook Page www.facebook.com/citybeachfunctions
10. Entry to the promotion is free and no purchase is necessary.
11. The total prize package includes;
Sweet Angels Bridal $1000 – Prize redemption Valid to 19th May 2017.
- Winner is to select one Dress from the Designer “Off The Rack” Wedding Gown range only.
- Total value of the prize is up to $1000.
- Headpieces, Bridal Jewellery, Veils and all accessories are excluded.
- Any Alterations required are not included, winner is responsible for all alterations cost’s.
- No cash redemption on prize value.
- If there is any remaining value on the prize amount of $1000 it is forfeited.
- Prize value is non transferable, for any other items or services.
- Prize redemption is for the City Beach Expo March 2017 winner and is non transferable to any other person.
- Sweet Angels Bridal is by appointment only – Winner is required to book an appointment within 2 weeks of being notified by City Beach Function Centre of their winning status.
Muscle Cars $660 – to be used against “4 Hour Gold Package”
- Arrive in style to your ceremony and reception with a professional Chauffeur.
- Car provided to take your photos
- Enjoy a short cruise around town
- Up to 60km travel included
Splash Occasions $1,000 – to be used for wedding reception decoration at City Beach Only. Non Transferrable.
City Beach $2000 – credit to be used against a Wedding Reception at City Beach prior to December 31, 2018
Nick Cunzolo Designer Images $1000 – to be used against Pre Wedding Photography Package – includes photo session plus all the digital files on USB and a 30 inch canvas.
- Prizes winners will be decided by City Beach based on which they deem is the best entry.
13. All decisions and actions of the Promoter relating to the Promotion and/or redemption of the prizes are exercised accordingly at its absolute discretion and are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
14. Sign-ups using incorrect email addresses will be deemed invalid as we will be unable to contact the winner to notify them of their prize.
15. Ineligible, or late entries will be deemed to be invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, misdirected, ineligible or illegible / inaudible entries (including lost, stolen, forged, defaced or damaged proof of Entry or things required by the Verification Requirements).
16. All Prizes and/or parts of the Prize(s) are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable, must be used on any dates specified in these terms and conditions and/or as stipulated by the prize provider and are not redeemable for cash.
17. The Promoter and/or a nominated Prize Provider will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided.
18. The Promoter will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes, or for any compensation in relation to those prizes.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency and/or proof of Entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identity, residency and/or Entry validity considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
20. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
21. Entrants may be required by the Promoter and/or a nominated Prize Provider, to participate in photo, recording, video and/or film session(s) and acknowledge that they assign the right to use such publicity materials in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
22. It is a condition of Entry that the Promoter and/or a nominated Prize Provider, has the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the public the names, characters, likenesses or voices of entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the Promotion. By agreeing to enter, all entrants consent to their Entry broadcast on air and/or to their telephone and other conversations with the Promoter and/or a nominated Prize Provider, being broadcast on air and communicated to the public on via any medium. Entrants will not be compensated for this use.
23. Total prize pool is valued at $5,600