1.The Promoter is City Beach, 1 Marine Drive, Wollongong, NSW 2500. Tel: 02 4228 3188 website: www.citybeach.events (ABN: 18462921186)
2. Promotional Period opens Sunday 26th February 2017 at 10am and closes Sunday 26th February 2017 at 2pm.
3. Entrants must be aged at least 18 years and over.
4. Entry is restricted to residents of New South Wales.
5. In order to enter a participant must complete an entry form at the City Beach “Baby at the Beach” Expo on Sunday 26th February between 10am and 2pm and enter the form into the barrel on display at the expo.
6. By entering the promotion the Participant is opting-in to receive marketing and promotional material from City Beach, this information will not be shared with third party agencies.
7. Three winners will be selected from the entries received, on Monday 27th February, 2017 at 11am at City Beach, 1 Marine Drive, Wollongong, NSW 2500.
8. The winner of the prize will be notified by the email address provided on the entry form before 5pm on Tuesday 28th February, 2016.
9. Once City Beach has notified the winner and the winner has confirmed their acceptance of the prize, the winner will be announced on the City Beach Facebook Page www.facebook.com/citybeachfunctions
10. Entry to the promotion is free and no purchase is necessary.
11. There are three winners to be determined, first prize, second prize and third prize. The prize elements for each prize winner are as follows;
First Prize Joolz Geo Pram in Parrot Blue or Elephant Grey
Second Prize Tasman Eco Nursery Package (in Mocha)
Third Prize Infasecure Car Seat
12. Prizes cannot be exchanged, transferred or refunded.
13. Prizes winners will be decided by City Beach based on the best entries and will be allocated a first, second or third prize winner.
14. The prize has been donated from Cradle, Cribs and Kids, located at 1/20-22 Marshall St, Dapto, NSW 2530. Winners will be responsible to collect their prize before 31st March.
15. Standard manufacturers warranty applies to all prizes
16. Cradle, Cribs and Kids and City Beach high recommend that the Infasecure car seat is installed by a licence technician.
17. The prize winner of the Joolz Geo Pram will have the option to pick preferred colour, between Parrot Blue or Elephant Grey.
18. Any compatible accessories desired for the Joolz Geo Pram are not included but are available to purchase from Cradle, Cribs and Kids.
19. All decisions and actions of the Promoter relating to the Promotion and/or redemption of the prizes are exercised accordingly at its absolute discretion and are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
20. Sign-ups using incorrect email addresses will be deemed invalid as we will be unable to contact the winner to notify them of their prize.
21. Ineligible, or late entries will be deemed to be invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, misdirected, ineligible or illegible / inaudible entries (including lost, stolen, forged, defaced or damaged proof of Entry or things required by the Verification Requirements).
22. All Prizes and/or parts of the Prize(s) are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable, must be used on any dates specified in these terms and conditions and/or as stipulated by the prize provider and are not redeemable for cash.
23. The Promoter and/or a nominated Prize Provider will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided.
24. The Promoter will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes, or for any compensation in relation to those prizes.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency and/or proof of Entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identity, residency and/or Entry validity considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
26. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
27. Entrants may be required by the Promoter and/or a nominated Prize Provider, to participate in photo, recording, video and/or film session(s) and acknowledge that they assign the right to use such publicity materials in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
28. It is a condition of Entry that the Promoter and/or a nominated Prize Provider, has the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the public the names, characters, likenesses or voices of entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the Promotion. By agreeing to enter, all entrants consent to their Entry broadcast on air and/or to their telephone and other conversations with the Promoter and/or a nominated Prize Provider, being broadcast on air and communicated to the public on via any medium. Entrants will not be compensated for this use.
29. Total prize pool is valued at $4,187.99